You can find our policies and guidelines on this page. They cover all SEctions of London Wayfarers Hockey Club.
All members of London Wayfarers are expected to agree and adhere to all London Wayfarers and England Hockey policies and guidelines. For the avoidance of doubt, policies apply to all members, summer hockey players, back to hockey players and holiday camp attendees.
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents below, please contact our Club Secretary or Club Welfare Officers.
England Hockey Code of Behaviour – for Players, Spectators, Parents, Coaches, Managers, Umpires and Officials
- LW Clubmark Accreditation – February 2021
- LW Safeguarding Commitment Poster – September 2022
- LW Safeguarding Commitment – September 2022
- EH Safeguarding Master Document – March 2021
- EH Safeguarding Adults in Hockey Policy and Procedures – July 2017
- EH SafeGuarding Young People in Hockey – March 2022
- EH Safeguarding Complaints and Disciplinary Regulations – May 2021
- EH DBS Eligibility Guidance – March 2022
- EH DBS Eligibility for Officials – March 2022
- EH Recruitment Guidance – March 2022
- LWHC Anti-Bullying Policy – March 2017
- EH Transgender Policy – July 2017
- EH Equality Policy – July 2014
England Hockey Good Practice Guidelines