Join our Back to hockey autumn programme, running from 1 October to 3 December, for 10 weeks of hockey, exercise and fun!
Back to Hockey caters for those new to hockey, not able to commit to weekends or regular team hockey, who are moving to London during the season or getting back from injury.
Managed by Peter Chambers and coached by Mark Hopkins our Back to Hockey programme aims to provide a great hockey experience for all; from beginners to very experienced players with a variety of drills and small sided matches. It will be in a mixed environment where the focus is on having a good run out and fun at the same time. We run the programme several times a year at different locations with Crystal Palace National Sports Centre being our base for the run up to Christmas!
Back to Hockey (BTH) Autumn Programme
- Weekly sessions on Monday evening
- Crystal Palace National Sports Centre 20.30 – 22.00
- Running from 1 October to 3 December
- 50 pounds for 10 weeks
- Coached by experienced coaches who also coach many of our senior and junior teams
- Skills training and small sided matches
- Come along as often (or few times) as your schedule allows, it is completely flexible!
Interested in Back to Hockey and would you like to find out more? Get in touch with our Membership Administrator Paul who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
For more information about all our other Membership options please visit our Membership Fees page.