Back to hockey continues throughout the winter. There are only a few places left to join us for 10 weeks of hockey, exercise and fun!
After a very successful Autumn programme Back to Hockey returns after Christmas! Back to Hockey caters for those new to hockey, not able to commit to weekends or regular team hockey, who are moving to London during the season or getting back from injury.
Managed by Peter Chambers and coached by Mark Hopkins and Mark Thirlway our Back to Hockey programme aims to provide a great hockey experience for all; from beginners to very experienced players with a variety of drills and small sided matches. It will be in a mixed environment where the focus is on having a good run out and fun at the same time. We run the programme several times a year at different locations with Crystal Palace National Sports Centre being our base until the end of the winter season!
Back to Hockey (BTH) Winter Programme
- Weekly sessions on Monday evening from 20.30 – 22.00
- Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
- 50 pounds for 10 weeks
- Coached by experienced coaches who also coach many of our senior and junior teams
- Please ensure you have a mouth guard and shin pads
- Skills training and small sided matches
- Come along as often (or few times) as your schedule allows, it is complete flexible!
Interested in Back to Hockey and would you like to find out more? Get in touch with our Membership Administrator Paul who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
For more information about all our other Membership options please visit our Membership Fees page.
Looking forward to welcoming you to London Wayfarers Hockey Club!