London Wayfarers Hockey Club is looking for coaches of all levels to join us for the 2018/19 season.
Help us achieve National League status, get the most out of our senior teams and/or develop our juniors into future stars!
We have open coaching positions across the Men’s, Ladies & Junior sections in both performance and club/social sessions.
Required for the roles:
– Develop and define the vision and strategy for teams, including tactics, playing principles and player recruitment
– Responsibility for team selection (performance) / support captains in making selection decisions (club)
– Level 1 or above hockey coaching qualification (or experienced coach/player)
– Able to lead training once a week
– Able to coach league/cup fixtures as required on Saturdays (demand varies by squad) – only essential for 2/3 squads
– Be a great communicator and have a desire to become a part of a great team and share the club’s values
As a club with 18 adult sides (9 men’s and 9 women’s) and 600+ junior members this is a great opportunity for coaches to become involved with the longer term ambitious strategy of the club.
We would welcome applications from National League players looking to move into coaching and have training sessions to fit!
Our teams train and play at venues across southwest London including Battersea Park, Kennington Park, Streatham and Crystal Palace, so it’s a perfect job for someone living in central or south London.
Salary – Negotiable on application.
For more details please contact Mike Coffin on (07921100306) or Angela Durnin (07917171897) or send them a quick email via [email protected]